TurboTranslations - a limited liability company (Turbo Translations Ltd.), headquartered in London W5 2PJ, United Kingdom, 5 The Mall, entered into the registry of companies, Companies House, under number 8641269.
Terms and Conditions - the terms and conditions set forth herein.
The Site - the TurboTranslations website available at the URL address: http://TurboTranslations.com, or any other continuation or supplement to this URL, as well as any one that may replace it.
Service - a fast translation (ordinary, specialist, technical, sworn, etc.), proofreading of a translation, proofreading of a finished text or any other service provided by TurboTranslations through the Site, performed through the Internet.
Translator - a person working with TurboTranslations, performing the Service, translations or corrections as well as ancillary services.
Translation - the finished translation or correction done by a Translator or a Proofreader.
Client - an Internet user owning an account on the Site, and/or ordering a Service without registering on the Site.
Application - the software whose all property rights belong to TurboTranslations, used for ordering the Service, its execution and delivering translations to the Customer.
Form - the form located on the main page of the Site, through which the customer can place an order (purchase a Service).
Payment Gateway - an external website (www) providing online payment services, such as Przelewy24, Allegro Payments, PayPal, Dotpay or other ones.
Pre-Paid Account - the Customer's account on the Site which can be recharged by any amount, then used for ordering any Services from the Site until the paid amount is used up.
2. Use of the Service is equivalent to accepting, and adhering to, all the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
3. When ordering a Service, the Customer agrees to his/her data being processed for the purpose of providing the Service and to receive further information about the Services offered by TurboTranslations.
4. When completing the Form, the Customer declares that the information given by him/her is true and complete, and that he/she has read and accepted the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
1. Ordering a service consists in pasting or typing the text to be translated into the Form, or sending this text via e-mail.
2. The Customer is obliged to ensure that the text to be translated is comprehensible and consistent, so that the translator does not have difficulties understanding it or its context. If a fragment is taken out of context, it is advisable to provide links to external files or web pages which might be helpful to understanding the context. Otherwise, TurboTranslations cannot guarantee that the Translation fully adheres to the intentions of the author.
3. After clicking the "Order" buton, the Customer goes to the summary of the order. At this time, all discounts are included and the Customer can check the correctness of the entered data and then proceed to pay by clicking the "Pay" button.
1. The payment to TurboTranslations for providing a Service shall be determined at the time of ordering the Service and based on the current price list; that is, the price list in force on a given day. The price for a Service is calculated without delay, based on the current price list and visible in the process of ordering the Service. The calculations are also based on the number of characters with spaces pasted or typed into the Form. Current pricing can be found at www.turbotranslations.com/pricelist.
2. TurboTranslations is entitled to change the prices quoted in the price list at any time and without restrictions. Changes to the list shall have no effect on the prices of Services ordered before the change.
3. Payment for the Service is made before the order is sent for implementation, after proceeding to the Payment Gateway from the site summarising the request for Service.
4. After proceeding to the Payment Gateway, the Customer shall make payment for the Service.
5. Payments by online transfer are serviced by Przelewy24 belonging to the DialCom24 company, headquartered in Poznań, post code 60-327, 15 Kanclerska Street
6. In the case of recharging the Pre-paid Account or paying for a Service ordered via e-mail, the customer shall pay by bank transfer and send a proof of payment to TurboTranslations.
7. If TurboTranslations does not receive a proof of payment, the Service shall not be provided.
8. If TurboTranslations receives a proof of payment, the Service is provided, and the turnaround time of the Service is counted from the moment the proof of payment is received by TurboTranslations.
9. The Customer agrees for TurboTranslations to issue invoices and invoice duplicates in an electronic form.
1. After the confirmation of payment is received, the Customer's order shall be forwarded to appropriate Translators.
2. At the time the Service is accepted, the Translator undertakes to begin providing the Service (translation or proofreading) not later than within 15 minutes since acquiring the whole text sent by the Customer. That is also when the Customer receives, by e-mail, to the address specified while ordering the Service, a message confirming that the order is accepted by the Translator.
3. The Translator has the right to refuse to provide the Service if he/she is unable to meet the requirements or the influence of some other circumstances does not allow him/her to finish the order in the expected time. In this case, the Customer is informed about the situation by e-mail, and either the order is forwarded to another Translator, or payment for the Service is refunded to the Customer.
4. The turnaround time of the Service depends primarily on the length and complexity of the text sent for translation by the Customer. TurboTranslations ensure that the number of Translators is sufficient so that the needs of every customer can be met in a short time. If necessary, the deadline for completing the Service is determined by an agreement between Customers and Translators, with TurboTranslations acting as an intermediary. In the event when a complaint is issued and motivated by too long waiting times, its validity shall be determined on the basis of the average time it takes to perform analogous, in length and complexity, Services within the Site.
5. The finished translation is delivered by e-mail, to the address specified by the Customer when requesting the Service.
1. The customer may set up a Pre-Paid account on the Site.
2. The rules of using Pre-Paid accounts are identical to the ones which regard ordering Services through the Form and without logging, with the difference that the Customer can recharge the account by any amount (which might be increased by the promotional amount negotiated with TurboTranslations, no larger than 5% of the value of each payment to the account ), which can then be used for ordering Services without the need to pay for each subsequent Translation.
3. The Pre-Paid account is established after an e-mail requesting such an account to be set up is sent to the e-mail address of TurboTranslations, that is: firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. Using a Pre-paid account requires the user to have logged into the account through the appropriate page of the Site, available at http://turbotranslations.com/accounts/sign_in and to have ordered translations through the site available at http://turbotranslations.com/accounts/orders/ new .
5. The cost of requested Services is deducted from the Customer's Pre-Paid Account every time a Service is requested. The remaining usable amount is always displayed upon logging into the account.
6. Payment to the Pre-Paid account is made by a bank transfer to the bank account of TurboTranslations, whose data is disclosed to the Customer via e-mail.
1. After the Translation is delivered, the Customer has four days to accept it and include potential comments, which might include filing complaints. After this time, if the Customer does not include any comments, the Translation is automatically marked as accepted by the Customer.
2. If the customer does not accept the translation, he/she may request a re-edition of the text by contacting TurboTranslations via e-mail. If the customer rejects the translation without providing a reason, it is treated as accepted. If the customer ultimately does not accept the translation and motivates it with reasonable arguments, the Translation will be corrected, or a refund of the translation costs will be given to the Customer.
1. It is forbidden to place in the Form any content which is illegal according to the laws of the country the Service is requested from or to the international law, which violates the rights or interests of third parties, which incites racial, ethnic or religious hatred or promotes violence.
2. TurboTranslations reserves the right to refuse a request for Service which involves the content referred to in par. 1 above.
1. Translators undertake not to disclose the contents of texts for translation to anyone, regardless of whether it is a snippet of text obtained by them before they agreed to provide the Service, or the whole text to be translated, sent by the Customer.
2. TurboTranslations undertake to keep the contents of texts for translation confidential, and to ensure the anonymity of Customers, that is not to disclose the contents of translations or customer data to any third party.
1. To an extent not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the British law shall apply. The only competent court to hear cases related to the activities of TurboTranslations is the court of competent jurisdiction in London, which handles claims made by a Customer of the Site representing a company, or claims made by TurboTranslations against such Customer, or against Customers and Translators whose habitual residence is not known.
1. TurboTranslations reserves the right to add functionalities to the Site or to remove them at any time.
2. Despite the best efforts to ensure full technical functionality of the Site, necessary maintenance work or other unexpected difficulties may limit the functionality or availability of the website. Such circumstances could lead to data loss. For this reason, TurboTranslations cannot guarantee full availability of the Site, the absence of technical errors or complete protection against the loss of data.
3. TurboTranslations shall not be liable to Customers for not performing or improperly performing the services due to reasons attributable to third parties (such as telecommunication network operators) or caused by force majeure.
1. By ordering a Service, the Customer of the Site consents to us processing his or her personal data for the purposes of delivering the Service. TurboTranslations ensure that the collected personal data will be protected against unauthorised disclosure.
2. The rules concerning the storage and usage of the Site Customers' cookie files are described in the Cookies Policy of the Site.
Order a translation of your text online with real, human translators at TurboTranslations.com.
The price of a translation of a page starts from €9.40, and a translator starts working on your text in less than 2 minutes.Order a translation